Updating Ebay module

nikkickc

I updated my Ebay module as prompted and lost both FO and BO, I deleted the module manually and both FO and BO are now working, however when I try to reinstall the Ebay module I get the error:

The module ebay that you uploaded is not a valid module

This is one of several issues that I am having at the moment - but want to tackle one at a time!!

Hope you can help

Thank you

Nikki  :)

Hi, when you experience issue with blank and/or 500, and to allow for follow up you must get the underlying error.  (this info might be in your hosting php error log)

so when you move forward, and experience issue enable ps debug, then you will be able to search or post underlying issue for better community support.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information/

I turned it on to find out what the error was - which is how I found out it was the Ebay module - unfortunately I cannot remember exactly what it said!  I vaguely remember something about T junction or something like that (it was very late at night)  so I manually deleted via my host but now I can't reinstall the module so I can't replicate the error