What Product Related SQL Fields Am I Missing?

deepee

Hi All

I recently upgraded a 1.5  site to 1.6.0.9

I did the upgrade in a test environment and had replicated the database beforehand.

After making changes to the layout and testing, I moved the test site to public_html and went live.

All was good but it turns out the client neglected to tell me they had added some products to the orginal database just before I did the upgrade, so now of course they are missing.

As the 1.5 site's database structure is different, I replicated the original site and database in a test environment and ran the upgrade again.

So now my data is good again but I've lost all the many changes I made to the site's appearance before going live.

My next thought is to export the product related sql fields and import them to the production site.

I checked all the product related fields that were populated which are:-

ps_product.sql

ps_product_attribute_image.sql

ps_product_download.sql

ps_product_lang.sql

ps_product_sale.sql

ps_product_shop.sql

However, after successfully importing them and checking my back office catalogue, I can see the extra products but my inventory count hasn't increased and the additional products have no images associated with them. 

Also the "quantity" column displays "--" (instead of either zero or 1)

So it seems I need to import more than the above fields to complete the task.

Can anyone tell me what other database fields I need to get it to work?

Thanks!

deepee

Edited by deepee (see edit history)

Thanks for that sooroos.

I ended up manually adding the products as there weren't too many of them.

It would have been very difficult if there had been more.

Prestashop really does need a native export feature built into it so I'm going to leave this topic unsolved.

I have been grappling with many issues while trying to upgrade one site from 1.5 to 1.6.

Sometimes I think it would be better to start with a new installation and import the products, customers, histories etc.