1.5 to 1.6 manuel update problem=Warning: You cannot use this tool to upgrade your store anymore

Hi ,

I want to update my shop from 1.5.4.1 to 1.6.0.9, i want to use manuel update but i get the error when i write mysitename/install = Warning: You cannot use this tool to upgrade your store anymore.

why i get this error ?

i copied my live site to subfolder(not subdomainn) mysite/presta and it works. but i cannot use manuel update.
when i tried autopdate, the module cannot download the current version of presta. what the problem is ?

post-408621-0-22209500-1410856117_thumb.jpg

Edited by ayzekan (see edit history)

because when i tried autoupgrade , module failed to download new version of prestashop. i copied my website to subfolder , mysite/prestaupdate .

maybe the problem is subfolder ?  now  i moved the copied shop to subdomain presta.mysite.com from subfolder. i will again try to autoupgrade.

and, now it is not possible to upgrade manuelly anymore ??

test shop works yes, i tried all functions and it was working. first i tried autoupdate module , it checked the version , i confirm all and then it faled to download the new version from presta server. then i tried manuel way but it also failed.

well that sucks...

is it possible to create a subdomain rather than using sub-folder?

I only do upgrades using my localhost...sorry not much help...

update works with subdomain. maybe problem was subfolder. 1-click upgrade sucesfully did its work. but my theme is not compatible for 1.6.0.9 . my theme ws for presta lastest 1.5 version.  i made it with theme-maker website but cannot upgrade to 1.6 :(

so i went back 1.5

dang, one of the best things about 1.6 is boot-strap, and loading java bottom.  keep working at it, save for a cook kick butt theme that works in 1.6...this is real important because we see more everyday tablet/mobile so you shop needs to display on these medias well.  suerte!