[SOLVED] Fatal error on customer view

Hi everybody,

I have a strange issue when trying to view any of our customer details.

First I go to customer's page and I select any of the customers to enter into their detail profile:

clientes.jpg

But then instead of the detail page I see this strange White page without the usual BackOffice looking (also notice the "fatal error" messange at the end). It is like if any class was lost:

cliente1.jpg

Any idea about fixing that??? :(

Thanks!

Edited by Antakarana (see edit history)

turn on errors and reproduce see if you get better error info

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information/

did you modify the back office theme?

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.... I haven't modified anything from BackOffice files. Actualy I don't know how to modify them...

I have set the debug information on and this is what I get when entering to the customer profile view:

database.jpg

I post the complete code here:

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Unknown column 'w.default' in 'field list'

SELECT w.`id_wishlist`, w.`name`, w.`token`, w.`date_add`, w.`date_upd`, w.`counter`, w.`default`
			FROM `ps_wishlist` w
			WHERE `id_customer` = 581
			AND id_shop = 1
			ORDER BY w.`name` ASC

at line 635 in file classes/db/Db.php

629. 			WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
630. 		}
631. 		else if (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))
632. 		{
633. 			if ($sql)
634. 				throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
635. 			throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
636. 		}
637. 	}
639. 	/**

DbCore->displayError - [line 325 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]
    DbCore->query - [line 501 - classes/db/Db.php] - [1 Arguments]
    DbCore->executeS - [line 203 - modules/blockwishlist/WishList.php] - [1 Arguments]
    WishList::getByIdCustomer - [line 327 - modules/blockwishlist/blockwishlist.php] - [1 Arguments]
    BlockWishList->hookAdminCustomers - [line 509 - classes/Hook.php] - [1 Arguments]
    HookCore::exec - [line 188 - config/smarty.config.inc.php] - [3 Arguments]
    smartyHook - [line - ] - [2 Arguments]
    call_user_func_array - [line 241 - config/smarty.config.inc.php] - [2 Arguments]
    SmartyLazyRegister->__call - [line 802 - cache/smarty/compile/4e/27/92/4e27926f1a6e6a6636dcbecbbc677965ff86a8c1.file.view.tpl.php] - [2 Arguments]
    SmartyLazyRegister->smartyHook - [line 802 - cache/smarty/compile/4e/27/92/4e27926f1a6e6a6636dcbecbbc677965ff86a8c1.file.view.tpl.php] - [2 Arguments]
    content_54147b0f7a1715_32912271 - [line 188 - tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php] - [1 Arguments]
    Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch - [line 114 - classes/helper/Helper.php]
    HelperCore->generate - [line 59 - classes/helper/HelperView.php]
    HelperViewCore->generateView - [line 2075 - classes/controller/AdminController.php]
    AdminControllerCore->renderView - [line 817 - controllers/admin/AdminCustomersController.php]
    AdminCustomersControllerCore->renderView - [line 1782 - classes/controller/AdminController.php]
    AdminControllerCore->initContent - [line 190 - controllers/admin/AdminCustomersController.php]
    AdminCustomersControllerCore->initContent - [line 180 - classes/controller/Controller.php]
    ControllerCore->run - [line 373 - classes/Dispatcher.php]
    DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 54 - admin/index.php]

Just the same error.

Problem in wishlist module after upgraid.. Switch it off- and customer details will work..

Waiting for bugfix in wishlist mod.

Great! It works! thanks... :)

However as you mention this is not a real solution... this is only a temorary solution... So should I add "solved" to the title of the post? :unsure:

• Like 1

Prestashop shouldn't indicate 'an update is available' if the modules are not tested. There is somewhat of a trust factor if prestashop offers to 'upgrade all modules'. If I can't rely on this, can I rely on prestashop? I just launched my first website with it and its scary! I had the same issue.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prestashop shouldn't indicate 'an update is available' if the modules are not tested. There is somewhat of a trust factor if prestashop offers to 'upgrade all modules'. If I can't rely on this, can I rely on prestashop? I just launched my first website with it and its scary! I had the same issue.

I agree!

Prestashop should be far more stable and tested briefly before they launch new versions! Today we (the Prestashop users and shop owners) are to busy solving "code" problems instead of selling our products.

• 1 year later...