"parsererror: SyntaxError: Unexpected token <" when updating quantities

Hello,

I am kind of new to Prestashop but lately I've been working hard to get the basics of it.

So I've been adding new products in my store for the last few days without any difficulty, but today I keep getting this error whenever I click on any link or button in the Quantities section.

I am able to add a name, a friendly URL, product's price, etc, but nothing is working in Quantities. There is an red background error message in the top right corner saying:

parsererror: SyntaxError: Unexpected token <

I haven't touched a thing in the configuration files in cPanel (except that I turned the error reporting on but that didn't help at all, or maybe I don't know where to look).

Why do I keep getting this error? Any help is appreciated!

Edited by tsvetanovah (see edit history)

Thanks for the answer, El Patron,

I don't know if I did this right, but here is the link... Hope the problem is resolved soon.

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-12526

very good but it's for wrong version, create new forge (you be happy using forge) by selecting correct version

09.09.2014-16.45.png

http://screencast.com/t/Pae00jSEobcS

I know time consuming but then link put link to new forge report for 1.6 in 1.5 forge report, then post 1.6 forge link here as well.  thanks!

• 7 months later...

Dear

I have Problem with my Prestashop.

I am using Prestashop 1.5.6.0 with a purchased Theme / Template.

Before some Months I could always get on my Online Store Login or without any problem with the Hosting Connection.

But from 6 April 2015 has started to Block my Online Shop Site from the Firewall of Hosting place which is my Prestashop Installed.

I was contacting my Hosting place there told me that the firewall has block my Online Shop.

The Hosting place has connected my Online Shop and after some days again the same Problem happen, this is now 3 times happen.

Hosting Place told me (It could be that your software has vulnerabilities and therefore blocked by the firewall).

Just now I was trying to open cms folder for Uploading Picture or putting the picture and has started this Problem (Please see the Step Picture).

post-939870-0-41935900-1429398900_thumb.jpg

post-939870-0-92419000-1429398908_thumb.jpg

post-939870-0-51113900-1429398924_thumb.jpg

post-939870-0-69365800-1429398940_thumb.jpg

post-939870-0-68421500-1429398971_thumb.jpg

After Step 4 and after this error (SyntaxError: Unexpected Token <) begins to block my site from Hosting Firewall. After this I am not more able to connect my Online Shop.

Can anyone help to make this proper?

Sorry for my weak English.

Thank you

Best Regards