Having footer css or alignment issue on prestashop 1.6.0.9

Hi friends, I'm having a similar issue, look at my footer well.. categories ,information and my account is not aligned, look at the shot below.. but only on Google chrome i'm having this problem.. other browser all is working perfect... and on opera i got it once and when refresh it ok.. , now on Google chrome, when i log in or log out.. or when i change language to any other and then back to eng.. the footer become normal.. but when i refresh it become the same .. how to fix this?

and i would also like to know how can i add payment logo to my footer in the right corner below.. 

Thanks

uzzy 

i tried to check your website but sadly i see there maintenance page

it's possible to see it live?

is hard to say something more without code inspect

Hi Vekia , My website is not in maintenance mode.. anyway, i have fixed this alignment issue, now i only want to add payment logo in my footer like i have designed on the first image i have uploaded.. please check it and help me if you can ..

Thanks

• 2 months later...

so if isn't under maintenance why i see this:

3Y1mnZi.jpg

you can place there logos with module like content box / html box

Hi Vekia, an you delete every of my post and post you have replied to me about fashionbay post and link of my website here ? its appearing on google search... please.. thanks.

Hi Vekia, an you delete every of my post and post you have replied to me about fashionbay post and link of my website here ? its appearing on google search... please.. thanks.

sure not a problem

EDIT:

im confused now

where are the links? :|

Hi Vekia, Thanks for deleting.. me too i'm confuse as i cant see the link here.. but on google i can see it .. weird..

perhaps some google cache that remember old contents of this post

i think that it's a matter of time, it (link) will disappear in google too.