How to import Canadian tax rules if US was selected at install time

I used Hostgator's Quick Install feature to install Prestashop 1.5.6.2. Everything went fine except that the default country is US and I need it to be Canada in order to have the correct tax configuration.

I imported the localization pack for Canada but that didn't import any tax rules. 

Is there a way to re-configure my already installed shop so that it resembles how it would have appeared if Canada was selected as the default country during installation?

Thought I would add some additional info here, in case others have the same question.

It turns out that the Canadian tax data was installed after all. It was just buried on page 2, which was not very visible.

While this example data needed to be verified and adjusted, it served as a very useful guide in helping me figure out how to set up the taxes for each province.

There is a tax rule called CA Standard Rate that includes most of the provinces and territories. All I had to do was add a few tax rates that were missing, and then adjust each province to match what I need to be charging them as a business located in Quebec.

Edited by rjwatt (see edit history)

Thanks for sharing your tax rules tuk66. I am still working on trying to figure out how to charge taxes on goods shipped to other provinces, and I'm a little bit confused about why you have two taxes combined for many of the provinces.

According to the information in the link below (which may or may not be accurate), I should only be charging a combined tax when selling within my home province of Quebec:

http://paradisecommerce.com/blogs/blog/9027361-how-to-apply-canadian-taxes-when-selling-online

Am I right to trust this information? The information I found on the Canada government website seems to say more or less the same thing.