TCPDF Error, invoice and delivery bill, bankwire and COD errors

Hello,

I'm having some troubles setting my site up. I've been working on localhost on one hosting and the order processing was working fine. I'm on Prestashop 1.6.0.8.

Then I moved the site to the host I was already using for my old site, as I wanted to keep that domain and move the site as quickly as I could. I deleted all the orders before moving the site.

I moved the site and imported the database in the new hosting, but then I started having problems with the order processing.

First of all, upon receiving the first order, I noticed that it said "Overpriced" (as if the order was being overwritten on an existing one, or maybe the problem is different).

Then, I also noticed that from the backoffice I could not see or print the Invoice and the Bill of delivery. When I try to view them, the backoffice either gives me a blank page or "TCPDF ERROR: [image] Unable to get image:"

It happens both on

• submitAction=generateDeliverySlipPDF

and

• submitAction=generateInvoicePDF

The same TCPDF Error is displayed when I try to update a Bankwire status, and when I try to make a Cash on delivery order from the front office.

I checked via FTP that the image it tries to get is actually in the folder, but its file name contains the shop name I used at a much earlier stage. So it sounds like something's funny is happening in the DB (and I may be responsible for that).

Any clue on how I can fix this? 

Thanks in advance.