Prestashop BlockCMS problem 404 error HELP!

One of the links in my Block CMS section is not working.  When you click on it the user is sent to a 404 page. The file exists.  I've been testing it on my test server using another copy of the site. I thought I matched up the applicable files for the test but it appears to work fine on the test server.  In the test server I wanted to see what would happen if I deleted it from the SEO & URLS and then re add the link.  Everything worked fine.  So I tried on the live server BUT the file didn't show up in the drop down list of files to add.  This must be the root cause of what's going on.  What would cause the file to not be listed in that drop down for SEO & URLS?

first let me understand something!

you want to create a cms page or a seo&url page!

because if it is a cms page there is no need to go there for the seo&url? can you explain to me more if you don't mind!

plus can you provide a link so we can test and see!

thank you.

first let me understand something!

you want to create a cms page or a seo&url page!

because if it is a cms page there is no need to go there for the seo&url? can you explain to me more if you don't mind!

plus can you provide a link so we can test and see!

thank you.

It's the new-products page that is not working.  After troubleshooting it a bit more I don't think the blockcms module that is causing it.  It's the new-products page that isn't working and not showing up in the SEO&URL list after I deleted it and wanted to re-add it.

http://gentechscientific.com/new-products

newproducts as far as i know is a module? so you might had edited it and then made some errors!

if you have the new_products page in your seo&url delete it. then create a new one, and in the page look in the pages by default! if you don't find it, then you check your modules files to see if something missing!

newproducts as far as i know is a module? so you might had edited it and then made some errors!

if you have the new_products page in your seo&url delete it. then create a new one, and in the page look in the pages by default! if you don't find it, then you check your modules files to see if something missing!

I deleted the new-products page from my SEO&URLS.  I'm unable to create a new one because it is not in the list anymore.  What happened?