Undefined index & trying to get property of non-obj after upgrade

frogtaku

Trying to access the order page after I made a 1-click upgrade from 1.4 to 1.6 on local, I have an error displaying in place of the content:

Notice: Undefined index: points in C:\wamp\www\prestashop-prod\cache\smarty\compile\c9\29\c7\c929c77002644a8c4a184d69188a2f691d84004d.file.shopping-cart.tpl.php on line 33

And below:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\prestashop-prod\cache\smarty\compile\c9\29\c7\c929c77002644a8c4a184d69188a2f691d84004d.file.shopping-cart.tpl.php on line 33

I deactivated any non-prestashop made module and override in the meanwhile, it doesn't seem to have any incidence on it.

Clearing Smarty cache, I have those paths:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\wamp\www\prestashop-prod\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 33

Notice: Undefined index: points in C:\wamp\www\prestashop-prod\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 33

Please tell me if you need to see smarty_internal_templatebase.php code.

Versions are as follow:

Prestashop: 1.6.0.9

PHP: 5.5.12

MySQL: 5.6.17

Your suggestion just gave me an idea, and it worked!

Finding the file, I've noticed that the shopping-cart.tpl incriminated was from a theme I used from a copy of the default one. For some reason the file was smaller than it should have been, so there must have been an error during the transfer. Replacing it did the job.

Thanks for that indirect way of helping me to solve the problem!