[SOLVED] PS 1.6.0.6 theme not compatible with PS 1.6.0.9?

I was customizing the PS1.6.0.9 theme, while Prestashop coming out with a new version, so i try upgrading maintaining my old 1.6.0.6 theme, the problem is that after upgrading i got a problem.

AJAX cart no more works, also if it's enabled from backoffice, when I add a product to the cart it opens directly the checkout page.

Is this a know issue? There's any way to fix it? I cannot use the new 1.6.0.9 themes, because mine is completely customized.

Edited by DARKF3D3 (see edit history)

Thanks El Patron, In meanwhile I find a different way to let my PS1.6.0.6 theme working on 1.6.0.9.

To Identify the file/files that create that problem i copied a file at a time, an tested the website every time i copy a file.

After that I discovered that the problematic file was only one, and it was header.tpl.

So I took the header.tlp file of PS1.6.0.9 and copied on it my customization, now it seems that all is working correctly, also without enable that settings.

EDIT: I notice only a bug with Block Top Menu on Android device, infact to open the menu you have to double tap instead of only one tap. Block top menu of 1.6.0.9 have some difference respect to the 1.6.0.6 version?

Edited by DARKF3D3 (see edit history)