Modification of Cart rules

keeralesh

Hello, 

I would like to ask you for advice. 

I have a problem with a loyalty system, namely, that if the transfer of loyalty points into a voucher in the customer account, voucher has default parameters unsatisfactory. 

Specifically, I do not care about the field: "Tax excluded / Tax included" and "Shipping excluded  / Shipping included." 

Unfortunately, by default, have generated coupons to the first position in these fields values ​​"Tax excluded" and "Shipping excluded." I would, however, need to wrap up VAT price coupon and use it at the price of shipping.

tax-included.jpg

shipping-included.jpg

Is it possible to swap these two fields with the first to be in default, and each new generated coupons are generated just with this data? So with the price including VAT and the cost of shipping? 

Thanks so much! 
(I'm sorry for my bad English)

Ales

go to:

/adminXXXX/themes/default/template/controllers/cart_rules/conditions.tpl

you can find there code like:

<select name="minimum_amount_shipping">
					<option value="0" {if $currentTab->getFieldValue($currentObject, 'minimum_amount_shipping') == 0}selected="selected"{/if}>{l s='Shipping excluded'}</option>
					<option value="1" {if $currentTab->getFieldValue($currentObject, 'minimum_amount_shipping') == 1}selected="selected"{/if}>{l s='Shipping included'}</option>
				</select>

just switch position of <option> param:

<select name="minimum_amount_shipping">
                    <option value="1" {if $currentTab->getFieldValue($currentObject, 'minimum_amount_shipping') == 1}selected="selected"{/if}>{l s='Shipping included'}</option>
					<option value="0" {if $currentTab->getFieldValue($currentObject, 'minimum_amount_shipping') == 0}selected="selected"{/if}>{l s='Shipping excluded'}</option>
				</select>

you have to do the same with <option> for taxes :-)

you can find code in the file i mentioned

at the moment i haven't got possibility to check code (im on mobile) 

but you can find it there easily, search for "tax excluded" and also switch them (<option> elements)

Hello,

Yes, I made it. But if the customer generates coupon and apply it in your next order, the coupon plus the VAT and I need the discount coupon was finally with VAT. 

Problem is also in the minimum price for which you can apply a coupon. I need a coupon to apply minimum Amount including TAX.

image01.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Yes, I made it. But if the customer generates coupon and apply it in your next order, the coupon plus the VAT and I need the discount coupon was finally with VAT. 

Problem is also in the minimum price for which you can apply a coupon. I need a coupon to apply minimum Amount including TAX.

image01.jpg

hi i have same problem and i have no idea about solve this.

do Someone know how to solve that?