b2b discount management - only for default customer group possible ?

7m7g7

Hi,

I work on a 1.6.0.9 install with default template, b2b with 4 categories of items, no guest checkout.

Whatever rule I try (discount in customer group or catalog price rule attached to customer group) it seems that only the default customer group of the customer is retained for the finding of the price.

This would mean that I will have to create for every combination of category access / discount a new customer group ???

From some older posts I understood that the various discount rules were combined, but I could not find why or when this changed.

Maybe someone could point me to the file (and some idea how to modify it) which needs an override in order to combine the rules for all customer groups to which a customer belongs?

Hello 7m7g7.

I was trying to do something close to what you are asking, but with PrestaShop forcing you to select a single default customer group for each customer's discounted prices, it seems this is not possible at the moment.

A hierarchical (parent-childs) system/classification for customer group discounts could perhaps help in such cases and would be a worthy addition to PS...