Many problems with module page, permission and login

dfuzion

Hi,

I sunddenly have many problems with module page, login and permissions.

Here's my config :

- ps 1.6.0.9

- Theme Pos Auriga

And :

- Admin connect : superadmin

- Several tests on several navigators, empty cache, empty cookies...

Problems :

- Module page is terribly long to show : 72 sec !!!!

- some module are shown "to be installed" but they are installed and running in front end (in fact most of installed module are shown "not installed"

- Some are shown with "configure" button but there're unsinstalled

- Standard modules as "one clic upgrade" aren't displaying the page, instead i get : "you don't have permission to..."

- Favorite modules shows "1" in the left list and says after clic : "no available module in this section" (i in fact had more than 10 yesterday)

- I have to disconnect two times to be really disconnected and get the admin login page

- I often loose all the links on top of admin "fast access"

- Impossible to connect to prestashop addons from admin (it was ok yesterday)

- Module page filters (installed/active/etc..) doesn't work anymore

- Clicking "update" on a module is ok but it shows top of the page an error message "couldn't unsintall module"...

Sorry for translation but PS is in french. Hope you understand.

That makes too much problems....

We're close to production and we can't mess with it. Is there a known solution for this? reset something or whatever? Do someone already had this problems ?

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Jérôme

Edited by dfuzion (see edit history)

Ok. So many thing are present in the footer i don't know what to write. What i see is :

Load time72068 ms
You'd better run your shop on a toaster

init 70215 displayBackOfficeHeader 0.85 Mb in 70192 ms

Object model Instances : theme 165 (in red)

Don't know what to do with all that...

Another new strange behaviour :

I just clic on "update" for a module. Update was ok (new version shown under the name of module), but.... I get an error message on top of page saying "couldn't uninstall module".... I really don't understand all that!

Ok. So many thing are present in the footer i don't know what to write. What i see is :

Load time72068 ms

You'd better run your shop on a toaster

init 70215 displayBackOfficeHeader 0.85 Mb in 70192 ms

Object model Instances : theme 165 (in red)

Don't know what to do with all that...

Another new strange behaviour :

I just clic on "update" for a module. Update was ok (new version shown under the name of module), but.... I get an error message on top of page saying "couldn't uninstall module".... I really don't understand all that!

you may need to post in job offers or find someone that is willing to access shop and debug for you.  there is only so much we can do with that little bit of info.

but you are on the right track and learning new things that will serve you well in the future.

Do you know what to track on debbug infos ? I get several pages of informations...

I'm not a newby but i really don't know were to start  to debbug with these strange behaviours. am I the only one to have these problems ? Cannot imagine that :)

I'll find someone for a job offer if I can't manage that myself

• Like 1

Do you know what to track on debbug infos ? I get several pages of informations...

I'm not a newby but i really don't know were to start  to debbug with these strange behaviours. am I the only one to have these problems ? Cannot imagine that :)

I'll find someone for a job offer if I can't manage that myself

yes, take some time with this, there is a lot of information but real issues are even 'red'.  let us know how you sort this out.  use google search (not forum search) when looking for specific answers to questions.

Ok! Figured it out!

the problem was coming from a module "Sliders Everywhere".

After activating dev mode I saw the error. The previous version was working like a charm but the last tiny update of yesterday wrecked all.

I send a message to the author for him to check this, maybe it was my mistake when updating....

:)

Edited by dfuzion (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Ok! Figured it out!

the problem was coming from a module "Sliders Everywhere".

After activating dev mode I saw the error. The previous version was working like a charm but the last tiny update of yesterday wrecked all.

I send a message to the author for him to check this, maybe it was my mistake when updating....

:)

good job!