Hello,

some customers orders are ok, but unfortunately some orders doesn’t have assigned any status and the list of products is less than the total amount or there are even no products. For example the order have one product which cost 3,99 € but the order total is 46,99 €. When I take a look at the customer last cart I can find 5 products with a total of 46,99 €. The order clearly left out the other 4 products. Sometimes the order has no status and when I opened it, I cannot find any products but only the order total and shipping.

Have a fresh install of Prestashop which is version 1.6.0.8

Server information: Linux #1 SMP Thu Jul 10 04:59:56 CDT 2014 x86_64

Server software version: Apache

PHP version: 5.4.29

Memory limit: 256M

Max execution time: 30

MySQL version: 5.5.37-35.1

MySQL engine: InnoDB

Tables prefix: ps_

Current theme in use: default-bootstrap

Required parameters: OK

Optional parameters: OK

For sure the problem reacuring with some product only. I tryed to change the product information and re-order the same product over and over again. I find that the field EAN-13 or JAN barcode is triggering the problem. The EAN is like this 00700078 / 05.

How can I work around this problem?

I need the EAN field for supplier code, how can I turn off error checking or something like this?

• 1 month later...

Same problem here on PS 1.6.0.6. Orders paid with Paypal get a status "---" (not assigned) and in the order details I cannot see any product, I have to check manually from the last chart of the customer to guess what's the product.

With bank transfer the status is set correctly but still no product in order details.

I didn't change anything and everything used to work fine before the Paypal problem you all know about. Then the orders disappeared, Paypal "solved" its problem and now I have this new problem :-(

Hi all,

I had this issue checked by our developers and they said it can come from a variety of different things, such as shipping provider, payment solution, etc..

The best thing to do is for each of you to check on your Back Office on the tab "Advanced Parameters" and then "Logs". Errors should appear there.

As for the PayPal issue, that could be the cause of your problem, but then again, it is PayPal who can fix it. You can try contacting their support to see what is going on.

All the best,

Maggie

Hi Magali,

thanks for taking care. Just addition 5 cents:

Paying option should not be the reason, as I have tested Credit Car, Cheque, bank transfer and paypal and they all do the same:

presta send the money to your accoung (no complain), but the customer gets blocked after payment confirmation or even blank page (cheque).

I will cheque the shipping provider...

Additional clue: I have restored a backup form Oct 10th, and it work much better 90%.

• I mean, orders have products and money appears in Back office
  • order has state: OK
  • the money arrives to seller account
  • confirmation mails arrive to seller and customer
  • BUT after the confirmation page (paying with credit card) the page gets block and buttons do no do anything

I'm considering "backing" up my DB (1), restore oct-10th back, upload my BD (2) in my old (oct-10) presta and keep on alive until the next crash. do you think it can work?

Any way I wish we can find a real solution, as we are not alone

Hi Magali, and thanks for your support, unfortunately it's a very annoying problem :(

I have checked on "Advanced parameters -> Logs" and in correspondance of two Paypal orders I get:

Il carrello non può essere caricato o un ordine è già stato creato con questo carrello Cart 8769 0x 1

Which in english means

The cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been created with this cart Cart 8769 0x 1

I do have the same problem with Bank Transfer as well (not only with Paypal, even if the problem started with the Paypal bug), but in this case I have no line corresponding in the log.

Hey guys!

I also had this problem, and I went to the Portuguese forum for help. 

A guy told me to uninstall the module Wishlist , and install it again... and i worked!! Now my store is acting as it should.

I can't understand why, but it does. Try it!

Best of luck!

Hey guys!

A guy told me to uninstall the module Wishlist , and install it again... and i worked!! Now my store is acting as it should.

Best of luck!

Thank you very much for your contribution ;)

I had that module uninstalled, now I install it and I will tell tomorrow if the new orders are fixed.

Hey guys!

Best of luck!

Bad news from myside.

I have deleted blockwishlist

I have installed from a fresh source

But same error

I have disabled it, but same error

I have update it to 1.1.5, but same error

I have deleted it, but same error

Jopape, could you please post your prestashop version and you blockwishlit version?

Thanks

I'm not sure but I think that I had uninstalled that module some weeks ago, because I noticed that I have never used it, but I'm sure that the problem started after the Paypal bug (13-16 oct).

Now I have installed the module and updated it since it was out of date, let's see tomorrow (I have few orders a day)

Hello Everyone,

Apparently most issues come from the Ebay Module.. So for those of you who are still looking for a solution, try deactivating the Ebay Module and see if everything goes back to normal.

Both of these cases were solved by disabling the Ebay Module. 

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PNM-2807

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PNM-2806

Just so you know, anything related to Ebay or PayPal issues can be sent for support to:  [email protected]

Hope this helped! 

All the best

Maggie

Hello Everyone,

Apparently most issues come from the Ebay Module.. So for those of you who are still looking for a solution, try deactivating the Ebay Module and see if everything goes back to normal.

Both of these cases were solved by disabling the Ebay Module. 

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PNM-2807

http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PNM-2806

Just so you know, anything related to Ebay or PayPal issues can be sent for support to:  [email protected]

Hope this helped! 

All the best

Maggie

Thank you very much Maggie for your support, you have been very helpful :)

I have now disabled my eBay module (since I'm not selling for a month on eBay) and I will tell if this will solve the problem.

By the way, can you confirm that this problem occurs only when eBay module is installed and there is no eBay account syncronized? Next week I will have to sync eBay again and I hope that with an account into the module, everything will work again.

EDIT: I confirm, the problem was eBay module. Very soon I will need to use it and I will tell if the problem disappears with module activated and configured.

Edited by Nabbolo (see edit history)

Definitely a problem with the payment modules!

Mine was working fine, at last (!) but I had to install the Cash-on-delivery for a customer, and there was the problem, again!!

I got this error message: 

Notice na linha 361 do ficheiro /home/pintalo1/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/90/c2/ce/90c2cedff189c1b4ae55c086e5eacacc04e1b22c.file.view.tpl.php

[8] Trying to get property of non-object

I don't have Paypal nor Ebay modules installed.

In my opinion problem isn't related with the ebay module and wish list. I use Prestashop 1.5.5.0., I haven't installed ebay module and wish list. ‏I read thread and problem exist in different versions and configurations.
In my opinion probem exist in module which is default installed for everyone (for example in statsdata) or Web Hosting - I use 1and1.co.uk‏‏

Jpabe: If you find a sollution, please post it. I got the same problem with no Ebay module ect. Its like I have have updated some standard module between the 10th and 21th and something have broken.

I use version 1.6.9 with Quickpay module.

[sOLUTION FOUND] - It was an error in the translation of the email confirmation mail, that caused the server 500 error in the validation call from my payment gateway. Because of this no mails was send and the order status was not updated... I simply just deleted the whole directrory in the email dir of my theme. 

/Thomas 

Edited by pureorganic (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, had this problem as well. In the end it was a missing column in ps_orders_detail table:

Please check, if you have an id_tax_rules_group column, if not, this statement can create it.

This is valid for a PS 1.6.014 store...no guarantee that this helps of course.

ALTER TABLE `ps_order_detail` ADD `id_tax_rules_group` INT NOT NULL AFTER `tax_computation_method`;

Cheers,

Peter

• 1 year later...

Hi Pete,

Thanks for suggestion

I do have the id_tax_rules_group column but iu might be missing some other table?? (i hope at least...)

I have total of 44 tables in ps_order)detail; is that sound bout right?

And the id_tax_rules_group is unsigned and Default value is set to 0?

• 4 months later...

I had the same problem, mine was about "<br/>" tag in title in some products because they was imported via integration program.

Errors not always show in shop admin interface (advenced>log). If problem occurs You can sometimes find details in file on server:

/log/201XXXXX_exception.log 

• 1 month later...

Hi.

I am using PS 1.1.1.12 in a live shop and still have this issue! I tried all solutions I could find here, but none applies or helps.

As we have real orders from real customers it is getting us into trouble. Some orders go through without a problem.

Others have no status, no products and no confirmation email is sent. This happened with either bankwire or paypal payment selected.

In the backend log I find errors  "Frontcontroller::init - Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart"

I tried to find solutions for this one, too, but without success.

What else can I do??