Email with orderinformation after order is validated

hello

this module sends email ALWAYS when new order is created.

no matter what order status it has

at the moment i don't know any module which sends order email only if order status is "validated"

anyway, it's a bit wierd because you mark order as validated in back office, so for what purposes you want to receive also an email if you have to change order status in back office? 

hello

at the moment i don't know any module which sends order email only if order status is "validated"

anyway, it's a bit wierd because you mark order as validated in back office, so for what purposes you want to receive also an email if you have to change order status in back office? 

Is there a way I can receive invoice with order confirmation email by mail alerts module?

hello

I'm building the webshop for a take-away restaurant, i want the orders to be printed automaticly. If it is just paid in cash the order can be printed imidately, but they can also use differt methodes of payment. Which need to be confirmed before the e-mail is send to the printer.