How to remove button of left side of Order reference number?

tatamimi

Hello!

I'm struggling to customize the order history page.

I want to remove the button of left side of Order reference number.
(which  as [ - ], and when put it, the small information table of carrier and invoice open up under reference number).

I need only the precise information (which is show up by clicking reference number) .

I checked order-detail.tpl and histry.tpl, I think the method is maybe in .js file but it is arcane magic spell for me...

Thank you in advance!

Hello!

I'm struggling to customize the order history page.

I want to remove the button of left side of Order reference number.

(which  as [ - ], and when put it, the small information table of carrier and invoice open up under reference number).

I need only the precise information (which is show up by clicking reference number) .

I checked order-detail.tpl and histry.tpl, I think the method is maybe in .js file but it is arcane magic spell for me...

Thank you in advance!

<a class="color-myaccount" href="javascript:showOrder(1, {$order.id_order|intval}, '{$link->getPageLink('order-detail', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}');">
{Order::getUniqReferenceOf($order.id_order)}
</a>

This is code which u should edit. theme/history.tpl file (59 line on ps16). 

Change to:

<a class="color-myaccount" href="javascript:showOrder(1, {$order.id_order|intval}, '{$link->getPageLink('order-detail', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}');">
{l s='-'}
</a>

I tryed, it works. And if u want to edit selected order just check theme/js/history.js file. As I can see.

Edited by sanl (see edit history)

Thank you sanl! for your quick reply!

I tried your method but it is the opposite.

I want remove the  [ - ] button.

and I want to show only the reference number which is clickable...

(sorry for my bad description...)

So try the first code: You will se reference code which is clickable and if u click that reference code it open order.