Mail Alerts not showing on product page

Hi,

I have an issue with Mail Alerts module. Everything seems fine in BO, but there is no visible field to enter mail address to get notification when product is back in stock. Other functionalities of Mail Alerts - notifications for merchant - are OK.

Example:
http://mojprotein.sk/whey-protein-90-10

Product is out of stock, but there is no presence of Mail Alerts to enter mail address.

Any ideas?

Thanks

i reviewed your browser page, and the html element that would show this information is being hidden "display: none". 

I can't tell from just looking at the browser page if this is a theme issue, or a module issue, or something else. 

Yes, I know about this "display: none" stuff, but if I manually override it, there is field for e-mail alerts on every product, even on those that are in stock.

I looked at the configuration of the module and this "display: none" should be used only when stock > 0. But it is "display: none" every time, no matter the stock.

Well, if you have changed this code, then I'm not going to be able to assist you.  If you have made customizations to your module or theme, then i would suggest undoing those changes.

I changed the code only after the module was not working. To be specific, I only deleted the "display: none" and it did not help, see above. If you use this module, would you mind sharing it? Maybe this new version has faults...

I tested this on PS v1.6.0.9 with the latest mailalerts module v3.3 and everything works as it is supposed to.  So that would imply that the issue is local to your configuration.

OK, I found the problem - combinations. If product has no combinations, everything works flawlessly.

I need to rewrite condition {if $product->quantity > 0} so it reflects combinations.

Any idea?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...