Cart Rules - Vouchers, possible bug (Limit to single customer)

Has anyone else heard about this as a bug or experienced it. Should I report it as a bug and if so where?

I have facilitated a return on my website. As part of the return I was given the option to create a voucher or creditslip. I choose voucher. The Voucher was created and had a code, this voucher was set to "Limit to a single customer" automatically which is what I wanted anyway.

The problem is that now that this voucher exists, even though only for one customer, the voucher input box is showing up in the shopping cart for everyone. I have noticed more dropped carts as potential customers a re obvioulsy going off to look for code and never coming back

The customer now has the voucher so i can't just remove it

Surely if a voucher is set to individual customer it should only cause the voucher box to show to them if they are logged in and everyone else should not see the voucher box as no valid vouchers are available to everyone.

I know I can create a more general voucher and then i would expect the box to show for everyone, if i was running a promo or something, but this an individual voucher, please help

Can anyone confirm this as a bug?

Thanks