Hi all,
I just updated to the latest version on ps 1.6.0.9, and I lost many on my customisation... but the problem is another one...

On the mobile theme (I'm working with the default theme), is there any way to hide the label  "categories"  or change it to the label "menù"  which should be more correct?
I'll post a screenshot to be more clear.
And, the last thing, is it possible to change the order of the modules?
Should be better to show at first the pictures (home sliders), menu, and only then, the chart (carrello in Italian).
If not possibile, the team should fix it in further version of ps; because final customers may want to see products at first, above all if they have'nt bought anything yet.
Thanks for any hint.
site here

post-786165-0-19329300-1407761997_thumb.png

Make your own theme and you won't lost customizations on upgrade.

You can change Categories text in BO> Localization > Translations. Select Installed modules translations and your theme and your language. Translate under Module blocktopmenu

To my knowledge, it's impossible to change order of modules for mobile site only, without making some changes in code.

Make your own theme and you won't lost customizations on upgrade.

You can change Categories text in BO> Localization > Translations. Select Installed modules translations and your theme and your language. Translate under Module blocktopmenu

To my knowledge, it's impossible to change order of modules for mobile site only, without making some changes in code.

Thaks dioniz,

also for mobile I gotta go in Localisation/Traslations?

I dont need to translate anything, the whole site's already in my language...

I just want to change the word "Categories", which is "Categorie" traslated to Italian, that on mobile contains the menu with my sub-menu folders -> to MENU that is the right way to call that tab on mobile.

Yep, I thing that working only on mobile site's hard, I wish I could know the lines to modify.... :(

Thanks anyway...

You need to go to Installed modules translations and find blocktopmenu. Word Categories in that module is just for mobile menu so jsut change it to Menu and it will be ok.

Thank you! It worked like a charm.

Do you have any hit for changing the order of the modules on mobile?

Ex.. to move the chart tab elsewhere down?  :) 

You look like a pro here...