I PAY FOR A SOLUTION Multi carriers in an order not working

TiendecitaOnLine

Hi everybody,

Firstly, excuse me for my bad English.

I’m working with 5 suppliers on my shop (a prestashop website). Each supplier has it’s own carrier, so when a customer makes an order with products of 2 or more suppliers he has to pay for 2 or more shippings from different carriers (as many carriers as different suppliers in the order).

My prestashop installation let’s my customers add products to the shopping cart from different suppliers and calculates correctly the amount of the shipping for the order but when trying to complete the order I can go through the process until step four (url: order?step=2), the shipping step. Here I can see correctly all carriers whose products are in the order and the total amount for the shipping is ok, but I can not go to next step (payment methods).

When I click the green button to continue to step 5, payment methods (url: order?step=3), I get redirected again to step 4 (carriers) so orders can not be finished.

The shop works well (orders can be finished without any problem) if just products from one supplier are selected (just one carrier).

I can pay 50 USD (paypal) to the first one who solves my problem in the next 3 days (the first one in this forum or in spanish forum). I need a good solution.

I leave you an e-mail ([email protected]) to contact me (if you need some files…), but please first reply to this message so I can be advised to open e-mail.

I have installed Prestashop 1.6.0.8 and I prefer not updating it to 1.6.0.9 because I have changed some templates and designs.

Thank you in advance.