Authentication Failed Error Message

I tried to use the link you suggested and I get a white screen with this message in the error logs.

[sat Aug 02 14:32:06 2014] [error]PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 403803021 bytes) in [removed for security]/controllers/admin/AdminTranslationsController.php on line 1938, referer: http://www.theherbsplace.com[removed for security/index.php?controller=AdminTranslations&token=4035ab84a2124772df3d02f07177dd37

I have increased the memory once and it  just seems to be needing even more.  What do you suggest?  Should  I increase the memory again?  On the forum it said this can be a symptom of something else that needs to be remedied. 

My problem is I don't know where or how to  troubleshoot the issue?

Thanks,

Randal

Sorry for the delay I have had some issues with my cart and how much different it is from the old cart the customers had been using.   But we are getting them ironed out and the customers seem to be happy for the most part.  We just have to get the traffic back.

Yes that is a concern I have too,  last time when I increased the memory size it just increased what it needed to surpass what I just increased the memory by.  Even though before I increased the memory the size showing would have been covered by the memory I added.

I have 110 modules installed and 76 enabled.

Thanks for your help,

Randal

• 2 weeks later...