Blank Page After Paypal Payment Process

ichanx

Hello all. There's something wrong with my paypal module. I use PS 1.6.06 and paypal euro v3.7.2. Whenever my customer trying to pay order using his credit card, it will then shown a blank page. The weird things are:

- His card got charged, and my paypal funded. Seems the payment process was fine

- But there's no confirmation to my PS regarding that order or payment. The stock still showing the original amount of item (no sign of success payment).

I tried to do it my self with debug mode on, and received this message:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for PayPal::getTrackingCode(), called in /hermes/bosweb26a/b1856/ipg.xxxx/xxxx/modules/paypal/express_checkout/process.php on line 242 and defined in /hermes/bosweb26a/b1856/ipg.xxxx/xxxx/modules/paypal/paypal.php on line 770 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Can't load Order status' in /hermes/bosweb26a/b1856/ipg.xxxx/xxxx/classes/PaymentModule.php:156 Stack trace: #0 /hermes/bosweb26a/b1856/ipg.xxxx/xxxx/modules/paypal/paypal.php(1361): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(14, 2, 54000, 'PayPal', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 2, false, '1e942fa99f1e7eb...', Object(Shop)) #1 /hermes/bosweb26a/b1856/ipg.xxxx/xxxx/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(290): PayPal->validateOrder(14, 2, 54000, 'PayPal', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 2, false, '1e942fa99f1e7eb...', Object(Shop)) #2 /hermes/bosweb26a/b1856/ipg.xxxx/xxxx/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(306): validateOrder(Object(Customer), Object(Cart), Object(PaypalExpressCheckout)) #3 {main} thrown in /hermes/bosweb26a/b1856/ipg.xxxx/xxxx/classes/PaymentModule.php on line 156

Can anyone help me to solve this problem? :(

• 2 weeks later...

Did you ever get this sorted? I have same problem, struggling with a solution

yes, it solved for me. I use unsupported currency for my paypal, and here's what did i do to solve it (it will work if your problem exactly the same with mine):

1. rewrite process.php with file uploaded in http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/268556-solved-currency-not-supported-in-paypal-358/page-2 by "Eli Ivanova"

2. edit the process.php file line 242 with this:

$fields['BUTTONSOURCE'] = $this->getTrackingCode((int)Configuration::get('PAYPAL_PAYMENT_METHOD'));

3. In back office > Order > Status, make sure the ID number 2 is "Payment Accepted" status.

Hope that steps can work

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, almost great, but after this change I have in Paypal login window currency PLN and should be POUNT...? Whats going on? Any idea for this?

In admin is only Pound, and location UK.

EDIT

Ok i figure it out. Coz I have Pound on ID=3 i change in PHP this line to

define("PAYPAL_FORCE_CURRENCY",3);

BUT after submit in paypal page these redirect me to blank page...what to do with it?

/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php?token=EC-9EF30557J0388762W&PayerID=6F8DNTEDCZWZE
Edited by requ (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a similar issue in my shop, when my customer make an order, paypal doesn't the currency conversion cop(peso colombiano) to usd.

my prestashop version: 1.5.3

Paypal version 3.8.2

Currency id: 1(usd)

second currency id:3 (cop)

i hope somebody can help me.

Thanks 

• Like 1

Hello,

I have a similar issue in my shop, when my customer make an order, paypal doesn't the currency conversion cop(peso colombiano) to usd.

my prestashop version: 1.5.3

Paypal version 3.8.2

Currency id: 1(usd)

second currency id:3 (cop)

i hope somebody can help me.

Thanks 

Please open 'new topic' in paypal section for best community review.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...