Cart block only showing on main page

I am very new to Prestashop. In playing around with the default theme I think I may have messed a couple of things up and now I don't know how to fix them. First, I moved the default location of the cart block and it now shows on the right side of the screen, which is fine. But you only see it on the main page. If you go into a category or any of the product pages the cart doesn't show at all. I looked into the Themes>Positions area, and it is already hooked to both DisplayRightColumn and DisplayHeader. How can I make it show up on all pages?

Also, I somehow accidentally deleted the Theme editor that has the gears visible on the main page to admins. I no longer have those gears. How can I bring that back?

post-822383-0-96681600-1406759560_thumb.pngpost-822383-0-90674100-1406759561_thumb.pngpost-822383-0-87619900-1406759562_thumb.png

Transplant cart module to displayTop position.

displayHeader is not visible hook.

Then you can remove cart from right column if you don't want it there.

Theme editor is only visible when you click on My shop link in Back office. If that doesn't work, check if you have Theme configurator module enabled in BO > Modules

your cart is in right column and your right column is not visible everywhere

enable it (right column) on each available page (in the same way as here: left column enable)

go to modules > positions

search for "displayRightColumn" modules list and make sure that block cart module hasn't got any exceptions

Well, that will change the color of the box under the picture, but the box is still there... the image for the category has been resized and made smaller. Isn't there any way for it to display at full size? That would fill up the box.

The category image is displayed at regular size if the cart block is not in the right column, but once I put it there the category image gets resized smaller, even though it would fit in the area if it were full size.

Edited by Aelanna (see edit history)