Hello everyone,

I am looking for advice to solve this "visual" bug. 

Facts:

I have 2 Cart Rules:

1) When you buy any product from a certain category, the shipment is free, regardless of the carrier.

(works fine)

2) When you buy 3 or more units of products in another category, one carrier offers free shipment and the others will have a normal price (Buged*)

Bug:

* Here is the problem, this rule works fine on all steps EXCEPT Step 4. Variations of the bug:

a) ALL the carriers prices appear as "Free Shipment" when the FREE CARRIER is selected on page load.

B) ALL the carriers have their prices listed, INCLUDING the FREE CARRIER if the page loads with other carriers that are not free.

Step 5 shows properly "Free Shipping" if the FREE CARRIER from Step 4 was selected discounting the shipment cost and adds the shipment cost properly if you selected any other carrier at Step 4.

Result I need to achieve:

Get the FREE CARRIER listing "Free shipment" and the others have their normal price working if the customer uses the cart rule 2

Get all the carriers to show "Free shipment" if the customer uses the cart rule 1

Things I tried:

Add the following filter to /themes/my-theme/order-carrier.tpl around line 160:

{if $option.total_price_with_tax && (!isset($free_shipping) || (isset($free_shipping) && !$free_shipping)) || isset($free_shipping) && $key != "67," && $key != "70," && $key != "73," }

the $key contains the carrier ID. This way I make the cart rule 2 show the price properly in Step 4, but with this modification the cart rule 1 doesnt work due to the filtering that happens always.

I had in mind to check for voucher ID that is applied and then appy the modification listed above but I lack the knoledge how to obtain it in this file.

All advise is welcome and thank you for answering in advance.