How to duplicate htmlbox [free module]

Hi

I have successfully installed the Prestashop HTML Box free module and it displays well on our website: www.cebupc.com it's on the left column under the Newsletter block.

What I would like to know is how to duplicate this module so I can add more to display on our site.

Thank you, any help would be appreciated.

Actually I think the module is intentionally allowing you to display things in one single positions, that's why there is a paid version that allows unlimited hooks ;) Vekia needs to answer here, but I think a clone would generate conflicts

it will not work like that,

it's not enough to just duplicate folder name

there are a lot of other things to change like database entries, variables name change, also name of the module

in addition, license doesnt allow to DUPLICATE it.

• Like 2

Hi

I have successfully installed the Prestashop HTML Box free module and it displays well on our website: www.cebupc.com it's on the left column under the Newsletter block.

What I would like to know is how to duplicate this module so I can add more to display on our site.

Thank you, any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried contentBox? It will allow you to do what you want easily.

In my store, for some time now, I have been using 3 concurrent variations of it with no problems at all. All you have to do is download it multiple times from its homepage and each time, provide a different name for the module and the generator will compile a new module with that name, so the modules can be differentiated in your installation.

Edited by parsifal (see edit history)