Prestashop not working after moving from localhost to server

Hello everybody,

I have build my prestashop offline at localhost.

When I moved the installation i followed this tut: http://blog.premium-templates.eu/how-to-move-prestashop-from-localhost-to-domain-or-vice-versa

After that I got a white page. When I enabled errors the error below came out.

What can I do, to make my prestashop work again?

If you want to, you can see t here:

http://munique.nl/showbeta

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file /home/munique/domains/munique.nl/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/97/76/12/wrt53ce45b655e9c5.07930150' in /home/munique/domains/munique.nl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /home/munique/domains/munique.nl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(201): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/home/munique/d...', '<?php /* Smarty...', Object(Smarty)) #1 /home/munique/domains/munique.nl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(155): Smarty_Internal_Template->compileTemplateSource() #2 /home/munique/domains/munique.nl/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(1860): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #3 /home/munique/domains/munique.nl/public_html/modules/homeslider/homeslider.php(477): ModuleCore->display('/home/munique/d...', 'header.tpl') #4 /home/munique/domains/munique.nl/public_html/classes/Hook.php(507): HomeSlider->hookdisplayHeader( in[/size]/home/munique/domains/munique.nl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line [/size]44

you have maintenance mode turned on, no one can see your site.

based on the error message you are receiving, it would seem that you either have the wrong permissions on the compile and cache folders, or those folders do not exist.

When you go to:

muniqe.nl/showbeta

You should be redirected and see the error.

I checked the permissions and added a screenshot. 

Is this oke?

perm.png

each host is different in their approach of their web server, so there is no "right" answer.  755 provides the owner of the files with write permissions, but what is needed is the web server user to have write permissions.

I would suggest making those folders 777 temporarily to see if the issue goes away.  if it does, then you need to work with your host to determine the correct permissions to use.  you should not use 777 in a production environment

775 doesn't work. My hosts says its ok. 

Quote:

This server is just a heavier security than the previous. 
It distinguishes between 'owner' of the site. 
Through direct admin: file management, you can give appropriate folders reset owner.

Another method is 777, which I myself apply exclusively to those directories that need it. 
(upload folders for images and texts) 
Here I unfortunately can not change anything that's for the server administrator, which I had to trust yourself. 
See also: 

It is probably with you to upload and modify some pages to consciously 777 in this case. 
On this server you can also use ftp remove any files in directories that are placed without giving. Them reset owner via PHP upload That makes it safer (but difficult) 
So only those directories that the concerns set at 777! And the rest is not!