Need new module to filter products based on buyer's city/area

homefoodfinder

When buyers visit the website for the first time, site should ask the user for state/city/area. Based on the selection, products should be automatically filtered for the seller who are from the same state/city/area. This should apply on the popular/best seller sections on home page and in the product listing page. 

For registered/repeat users, site should be automatically filtered for the state/city/area and user can change it if required. 

The module should be well-integrated with prestashop modules, agile multi-sellar module, agile block layered module, and xtendify cache module as I have these installed. 

Let me know if you are interested. I can send further details. Would appreciate it if you can give a cost estimate along with your response. 

Hi,

Maybe our module ukoo_compat can do that for you.

(Guideline in english is in progress and availiable soon)

This module give you the possibility to create a Search module with select-list based on your wished filters.

You can in example list the Area on a first list

In a second filter list the City (attached to an Area)

The search result will give the aviables categories & products for the selection.

At first this module was create to manage compatibilities with products and vehicules but the search filters/criterias are free to configure.

It can be a good first solution for your business and we are able to extend possibilities at needs.

Hope that can help you.

• Like 1

Hi,

Maybe our module ukoo_compat can do that for you.

(Guideline in english is in progress and availiable soon)

This module give you the possibility to create a Search module with select-list based on your wished filters.

You can in example list the Area on a first list

In a second filter list the City (attached to an Area)

The search result will give the aviables categories & products for the selection.

At first this module was create to manage compatibilities with products and vehicules but the search filters/criterias are free to configure.

It can be a good first solution for your business and we are able to extend possibilities at needs.

Hope that can help you.

Sorry, but your website says that the module is compatible only upto 1.5.6.2. I am on prestashop 1.6. 

If it is compatible with prestashop 1.6, would like a demo of the same. 

• 3 years later...

When buyers visit the website for the first time, site should ask the user for state/city/area. Based on the selection, products should be automatically filtered for the seller who are from the same state/city/area. This should apply on the popular/best seller sections on home page and in the product listing page. 

For registered/repeat users, site should be automatically filtered for the state/city/area and user can change it if required. 

The module should be well-integrated with prestashop modules, agile multi-sellar module, agile block layered module, and xtendify cache module as I have these installed. 

Let me know if you are interested. I can send further details. Would appreciate it if you can give a cost estimate along with your response. 

Hi,

We're needing this exactly, down to the agile multi-seller module, did you find a solution for this?