Editing the Store Front Menu Top Menu bar

In the default bootstrap theme, in PS 1.6.0.8, when loaded with demo data there is a menu bar just above the scrolling images that lists 3 of the store's demo categories. (See attached "Demo Menu Bar" screen grab for reference.)

After I striped the demo data and loaded my categories, none of my new categories show up in that area and now all I have is "Blog." At first I thought this was an issue for the theme so I purchased/installed "Book Prestashop Theme - PRS010017" and it exhibits the same results (see attached "My Store Menu Bar"). In fact, I've turned on the new templates Category list on the left column so you can see the new catagories but all I have at the top is the "Blog." How do I remove the Blog entry and get my categories up to that menu bar?

Thanks for the help.

Bob

post-816915-0-15590100-1405555436_thumb.jpg

post-816915-0-94617500-1405555438_thumb.jpg

In the default bootstrap theme, in PS 1.6.0.8, when loaded with demo data there is a menu bar just above the scrolling images that lists 3 of the store's demo categories. (See attached "Demo Menu Bar" screen grab for reference.)

After I striped the demo data and loaded my categories, none of my new categories show up in that area and now all I have is "Blog." At first I thought this was an issue for the theme so I purchased/installed "Book Prestashop Theme - PRS010017" and it exhibits the same results (see attached "My Store Menu Bar"). In fact, I've turned on the new templates Category list on the left column so you can see the new catagories but all I have at the top is the "Blog." How do I remove the Blog entry and get my categories up to that menu bar?

Thanks for the help.

Bob

watch this:

• Like 2