E-mail missing product information

Hi there, 

I have just upgraded to 1.6.0.7 and I drove past with 1.5.6.2. 

Everything is set to default, but now order_conf.html mail suddenly like this: 

All the products are missing. And it's ONLY in the mail to the customer that the information is missing, the mail I receive as a copy from the "E-mail notifications" module looks normal. So it's a bit mysterious. 

But I tried using order_conf.html from my old backup that worked, and it gives the same result: 

Do you have any idea where I need to debug? 

Thanks in advance. 

/ Brian

I'm having the same issue with 1.6.0.8. At the same time emails from mailalerts module looks normal, with all the products/discounts.

I noticed that order confirmation email uses {products} template, while mailalerts module uses {items} template, i tried using {items} in order_conf but it didnot work, just showing "{items}" string in resulting email.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Okay, I seem to figured this out.

Product list for emails is included by default from {theme}/mails/en/order_conf_product_list.tpl and from {theme}/mails/en/order_conf_product_list.txt for HTML and TXT emails respectively.

In my case, I'm using custom theme, translated to Russian, where email templates are stored in {theme}/mails/ru/

Files mentioned were absent from this folder, therefore I copied them to template folder, recompiled cache and it resolved the issue.

For further reference see classes/Mail.php for $template_vars array and classes/PaymentModule.php for $product_list_txt and $product_list_html variables.

• 5 weeks later...