Upgrade from 1.4.6.2 to 1.6.0.6 Fatal Error

Hi Guys, really need some input here.

I have used the 1-Click Upgrade to update PS 1.4.6.2 to the current version 1.6.0.6 and the Backend is working fine but I have this error on the frontend:

Call to undefined method Customer::isLogged() in /home/nutri/public_html/dev/vitamin-store/classes/Hook.php on line 297

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this please?

See it here: http://dev.nutriguard.com/vitamin-store/

Here is the block of code that the error refers to - Line 297 in Red:

// Get groups list
                if ($use_groups)
                {
                    if (isset($context->customer) && $context->customer->isLogged())
                        $groups = $context->customer->getGroups();
                    elseif (isset($context->customer) && $context->customer->isLogged(true))
                        $groups = array((int)Configuration::get('PS_GUEST_GROUP'));
                    else
                        $groups = array((int)Configuration::get('PS_UNIDENTIFIED_GROUP'));
                }
            }

Edited by KSteele (see edit history)

Thanks for the quick reply El Patron... but unless there is a second Customer.php somewhere - looking on the server I see it present here: dev/vitamin-store/classes/Customer.php

Edit: On second thought - maybe it's corrupt, I will upload a fresh version and report back.

Edited by KSteele (see edit history)

Working!!!! I shall now bow when you walk by.... so, what does this mean? Is there anything I should do to the "class_index.php" file now... or just leave it alone?

ps will rebuild the class cache on a 'time initiated'  factor but if we delete it it will rebuild the class cache immediately.  That is great you are able to move forward on your upgrade.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...