How to move the cart block?

Hi, i'm using Prestashop 1.6.06. The shopping basket / cart by default is on the top right of the page just above the main navigation. I would like to move it into the very top navigation bar that's just under the advertising banner at the top of the page (placing the cart next to the 'contact us' and 'sign in' links).

I'm looking at modules >positions and can see the 'transplant a module' link, but i can't find any documentation on how to use it. For example, there is a drop down called 'hook into' but i have no idea what the name of the hook would be called that i actually want or need in this situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think i'm getting there. i basically un-hooked the cart from it's current position (modules>positions>displayTop) and then managed to figure out that displayNav is where i now wanted the cart to appear. So using the 'transplant a module' link on the top right of the page, i was able to select the 'cart block' in the first drop down, and then in the second drop down menu, i knew the name i wanted to hook the cart into, being the displayTop. So now i have the cart roughly where i want it, just need to position, style and make some size adjustments now.

I'm working locally so couldn't provide a link but i think this has solved my problem and answered my post :)