Customer Order Detail Not Working On Click in Order History

Hi, can someone help me please i have been stuck for days trying to sort the problem out.

My 1.6.0.6 site works perfectly the only problem i have is the following - In customers account, my account, order history - when a customer clicks on the order detail button to show contents of his orders placed nothing happens when clicking order detail.

In chrome console i see it show the below error.

GET http://www.deals-online.co.za/order-detail?id_order=136&ajax=true 500 (Internal Server Error) v_3_d942905c557b1c0da750980a6474bbd3.js:4

I put dev to true and i now i get the following detailed errors report.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/dealsonl/public_html/themes/default-bootstrap/order-detail.tpl" on line 449 "<option value="0">{1 s='-- Choose --'}</option>" unexpected "s" attribute' in /home/dealsonl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:667 Stack trace: #0 /home/dealsonl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compilebase.php(113): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unexpected "s" ...', 449) #1 /home/dealsonl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_private_print_expression.php(46): Smarty_Internal_CompileBase->getAttributes(Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), Array) #2 /home/dealsonl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(475): Smarty_Internal_Compile_Private_Print_Expression->compile(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), Array, NULL, in /home/dealsonl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.phpon line 667

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Edited by SWebber (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I obtain this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/emcwebsites/public_html/absone/themes/toolshop/order-detail.tpl" on line 331 "<td>{if $order->getTaxCalculationMethod() == $smarty.const.PS_TAX_INC}{CoverPrice price=$line.shipping_cost_tax_incl currency=$currency->id}{else}{CoverPrice price=$line.shipping_cost_tax_excl currency=$currency->id}{/if}</td>" unknown tag "CoverPrice"' in /home/emcwebsites/public_html/absone/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:667 Stack trace: #0 /home/emcwebsites/public_html/absone/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(453): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "Co...', 331) #1 /home/emcwebsites/public_html/absone/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2388): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('CoverPrice', Array) #2 /home/emcwebsites/public_html/absone/tools/smarty in /home/emcwebsites/public_html/absone/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 667

• 1 month later...

That was a bit of a tricky one. I think the order detail would be broken on the frontend as well as the backend. I'm wondering if this is an issue that showed up from upgrading either the entire store, or from upgrading the wishlist module.  Anyways here is the fix I put in place for several of our 1.6 hosting customers today. Most of them hadn't even noticed, but proactive is good too.

In phpMyAdmin run this command in your SQL tab. Change ps_ to whatever your table prefix is:

ALTER TABLE `ps_wishlist` ADD `default` BOOLEAN NOT NULL;

Seems for some reason there was no boolean default column which is a requirement of Wishlist.php in your modules. When the customer details was getting to the point to print the wishlists it was dying.  

Run the command, clear the caches and visit the page. You should be gold.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...