Invoice number error. NEED HELP!

Recently i updated my shop on presta from 1.6 to 1.6.0.6.

In 1.6 i could edit next invoice number yet after update even if i fill those field there is no reaction.

Same with delivery slip.

For our shop its realy important since we use those invoices as normal european formal invoice.

We need correct number and sometimes we sell remotely(another invoice program) and after that we need to add some numbers.

For now i just edit numbers in databse, but im not always in shop, and We need this BO function realy badly.

Please Help!

Also sorry for my terrible English skills....

I know it works only up. And all i need is just move it up.

After update (before it was working on 1.6 and earlier on 1.5...) 

the field to change invoice number when i tyle it in and accept it stays as writen  for example 26 and normal 22

yet its making 23 ignoring this overide. I tried delivery slip as they work on same pattern and both fields are not working

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Your next invoice number cannot be larger than actually existed invoice number - table ps_orders, field invoice_number. Check it with:

SELECT MAX(invoice_number) FROM ps_orders

Hello, I am just curios why is that? Why do you say that?

It used to work in PS 1.4, for example. We use the same number format for the invoices from our online store and for the invoices we generate for the orders received by phone. So we used to increase the number of the invoice in PS and everything was just fine. We upgraded to 1.6 and now it doesn't work anymore.

Best regards!

• 2 months later...

I have the version 1.6.0.9 

invoice start number  = 40 

But always continue as 1,2 , 3 4 ...   :(

Anybody can help me please?? :(

Thank you

Here same problem...last invoice numer, for example, was 14210...now we want to start from 14325 and we put that value on BO invoice numer start section BUT...don't work !!! Still making invoice numer from 14211 !!!

Why this ?!?