[SOLVED] TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object]

I saw, the problem happens in Chrome and IE, Firefox works ok, i have tested the demo of prestashop, in my localhost and works perfectly in all browsers, have you installed recently some module that is hooked in the header or in authentication ?

Edited:

And another curious thing is that  happens in all languages​​, except in english, enable friendly URL and try again.

Edited by COTOKO (see edit history)

I saw, the problem happens in Chrome and IE, Firefox works ok, i have tested the demo of prestashop, in my localhost and works perfectly in all browsers, have you installed recently some module that is hooked in the header or in authentication ?

Edited:

And another curious thing is that  happens in all languages​​, except in english, enable friendly URL and try again.

no nothing installed recently , i only updated all modules to the newest version, i tried to open it in Firefox and it is the same problem.

your right , in english it is working

i enabled  friendly URL, the same error

Edited by liftpartssolution (see edit history)

Maybe one of the modules have error of jQuery after the update, you can try something but It is a bit annoying, try to disable one by one the modules that is hooked in the header, also in the authentication page, i think one of these is causing the error.

As recommendation, disable the cache and enable the option to force compilation.

Deberias editar "defines.inc.php" y en la linea 27 cambiar:

/* Debug only */
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

por

/* Debug only */
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

con esto te dará un mensaje de error mucho mas detallado, luego si no consigues arreglarlo tu mismo, vuelve a buscar la solución es este foro.

El archivo está en /config.

Maybe one of the modules have error of jQuery after the update, you can try something but It is a bit annoying, try to disable one by one the modules that is hooked in the header, also in the authentication page, i think one of these is causing the error.

As recommendation, disable the cache and enable the option to force compilation.

where is the cache option? to disable

----ok i found it  , but nothing changed , the same problem

post-767716-0-27642100-1398262027_thumb.jpg

Edited by liftpartssolution (see edit history)

• nadie locked this topic