make $ write an algorithm x=feature X y=category = SRP

Hi everyone:

Hope everyone had a lovely long weekend - for whatever reason.

I come to this group, thinking I might be able to find someone that can write an algorithm for items to be automatically costed by the software Agile Multiple Seller Prestashop V1.5.6.1 store.

We let the Reseller upload, but we want to set the resale prices.  So if they upload a Sage 100 (category) that is also a (Feature) Financial Statement, we want to sell it for Y.

There are 6 types of files in the Feature (File Type), and 8 types of Parent Categories. (Sage 50~Sage 500).  There are 48 prices in all.  No deeper.

Is there anyone out there that could write something like this? 

We would also block the Reseller from accessing that field, but only show him what the selling price is, with the excel file of the various fields directly below.  In the "Prices (Discounts)" Section of the Agile Multiple Seller.

One more thing - the sales tax must be applied on this screen (we want it to be set for all items, and this is how we thought we could do it), and then we hide it so that it does not have to show, as it stays the same.

If you want to take a look, my site is www.thereportstore.com/new3/

Let me know what you think.  We are almost there, and can't go live until we figure this out.

Thank you all!

Edited by LiseCL (see edit history)