Main pages products shown as double since upgrade to 1.6

Hello,

I have upgraded prestashop to 1.6 and since then, on the main index page, products are show as double :wacko: .  I am not sure where I can adjust this.  Also, on the product page, there are some text over the products that are too big and the wrong color.  Where can I change that?  Are there any other free themes or cheaper that USD 150?  My site has not generated any sales yet..... :wub:

Anyone can help?

site is www.spycountermeasures.com

Thank you,

Frederic

Thanks again!  Yes that is correct!  http://www.spycountermeasures.com/index.php?id_category=10&controller=category&id_lang=1

however shows now the description on the right that looks better and in a different color.  How can the category name be show also in a different color and maybe above the picture?  The wording Bug detector / Bug sweeper is too big and in the wrong color

Thank you,

Frederic

Category.css, line 15, you can change size and color for the category name. You can also change the alignment, but you have to mess a bit with that css flie and category.tpl, maybe floating those texts to the right and swapping them, to get them properly aligned to the right :)