one question

are you able to upload images in preferences > CMS pages editor?

if not, problem is related to prestashop / or hosting configuration instead of module.

I tried CMS pages editor but result is same as like screenshot2.jpg, Alhtough i installed fresh copy of Prestashop 1.6 and found same eror, my hosting provider is Godaddy, should i contact with them?

Are they showing up in the back office? As it's a custom module I suggest you first try and get in touch with the dev team, they will surely help you out faster than us :)

Neither images are showing up in the back office nor front office, can you please guide me where from i can contact dev team? 

I tried CMS pages editor but result is same as like screenshot2.jpg, Alhtough i installed fresh copy of Prestashop 1.6 and found same eror, my hosting provider is Godaddy, should i contact with them?

Actually i start facing problem after upgrade Prestashop from 1.5.6.2 to 1.6 before everything was working correctly then i restore it back 1.5.6.2 but still facing problem.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all, I finally found a way around for my front office images not showing issue.

It appears that, when an image is uploaded someone forgot to make the program put the period back between the image new name and the extension, so the program is saving the image without the period, but image name and extension all together, however, even if you put the period manually to the image in www.yoursite.com/wwwroot/modules/themeconfigurator/img/yourimage.jpg one must also have to go into table name "xxx_themeconfigurator" and also place a period to the extension.

This is not a solution, but up until now and for the past month or so, no one since to have an answer on how to address this issue, this is just a way around NOT a solution, if you do not manage either file renaming or database handling, DO NOT intent to do this yourself.

I hope that with this information someone would fix this issue, I manage many other languages, but PHP, nor know the structure of PrestaShop, otherwise I would have come with a solution myself and helped out.

J. Martinez

• 2 weeks later...