PrestaShop Import and Store Manager for Prestashop

Am sorry to have posted this here as I do not know the right place to have posted it but my problem is that I want to know the use and differences between PrestaShop Import and Store Manager for Prestashop. As I said in one of my other post, I want to open an eCommerce website for someone but the person can not afford employ extra hands to upload all the products not t talk of the time it would take to do so hence the reason why Am seeking out here for a soloution to profer to Him. I would appreciate any help available

Presta Store Manager has more possibilities for import. One of them is you can choose by yourself the identifier you want to map to your products. Prestashop has only ID and product name. The other is that you can import what you want. All fields in Database are covered with Presta Store Manager. The import of Prestashop in Back-office has not this possibility and it is restricted to some "needs" fields.

See screen I've attached this days to a topic in Portuguese Forum: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/314205-pre%C3%A7o-em-atributos-e-valores/?do=findComment&comment=1638664

By the way you can try the Presta Store Manger without any restrictions 30 days for free. Download it HERE and play a little bit by soursef to discover the advantages of that tool. I'm using it since 3 years and I'm very, very happy that this tool exists, although it s expensive.

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)