Prestashop 1.5.4 - Header area not displaying properly

Hi,

I have been using prestashop on my website for a few months now and it has been working great so far. Suddenly I am facing a major problem but have no clue how to fix them:

The top and bottom sections of screen get jumbled up i.e. the banner moves to right side - all the top line menu (Welcome, my account etc..) get accumulated on the top-left without any 'a href'.

Please see http://eshop.athayurdhamah.com

Any help or direction would be appreciated please.

Thanks,

Ajit

post-720679-0-72344500-1397739784_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your response.

The problem I mentioned is intermittant, if you just move between the menu options, some pages are fine and some are not. Same page may be 'Not OK' if you come back to it again... this applies to home page too..

There is nothing which has been changed in CSS etc. for a long time, but this problem keeps coming back and must be annoying for the visitors.

Any further inputs/help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your support and my apologies for the botheration.

Unfortunately the problem still exists and today it seems to be quite frequent. If at all you get a minute please have one more last look.

Regards,

Ajit

Hi Vekia,

I checked and I do not seem to have any twitter or for that matter any social media module installed.. we do have a block for Twitter in the footer but that was never developed/integrate.. any further thoughts?

Regards,

Thanks for your continued support.

I could not find it in the list of modules - so i just commented the entire .js file so that the function may still be called but nothing happens inside. I then changed the performance settings to force compilation, but that does not seem to have any effect... Please let me know if I have done it wrong or if there is anything else I could try.

Regards.

• 2 weeks later...