Images not re-sizing properly

Hi,

I am using Prestashop 1.6 (great BTW) with a purchased theme ("electrolite" in the addons store). The only extra module I have installed besides those that came with the theme is a private shop module (all clients need to login to see store).

The theme I purchased is responsive but when I test using my S3 or an Iphone 4 it seems that all the images that are in my "image slider" module or my "advertising" module don't resize like the rest of the website?

Would anyone be able to help me?? I tried contacting developer but I am not getting any responses whatsoever.

Thank you

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

In the default ps theme, image slider from the module HomeSlider were pre-configured with static values for standard window outputs, instead of a % ( don't ask me why :D ) The plugin BxSlider 4 kind of fixed it, but in my case the result wasn't what I needed so I changed this values in the module core.  

May be that's your problem. Could you post a link?

Tried asking but got no responses. Last time I checked a few weeks ago the theme had been pulled off of the PS add-ons store so I have no way of contacting developer anyways. Overall the theme has performed well with only a few bugs here and there, most of which I have solved. I just have a few more issues left and was wondering if anyone on the forums had any ideas for me?

Thanks again.

Jason