Errore updates all modules after install

hi all,

after install prestashop on my server, if i goto module i see 62 updates, if i try to update all or update one i receive an error:

Notice on line 942 in file D:\Inetpub\webs\"mysite"\prestashop\controllers\admin\AdminModulesController.php
[8] Undefined variable: module

Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance
Giuseppe

When I update module in bulk I have info that all modules are updated succesfull (and they are listed green) - but still they're not because on the same page below is blue list with the same modules with info that they need to be updated.

When I updated only one of them I got error:

prestashop\controllers\admin\AdminModulesController.php

And:
2 errors 
  1. Błąd podczas pobierania moduł (plik może być uszkodzony).
  2. Module blockcart can't be upgraded:

After i repleced AdminModulesController.php with your version i got only :

2 errors 

1. Błąd podczas pobierania moduł (plik może być uszkodzony).
  2. Module blockcart can't be upgraded:

without notice:

prestashop\controllers\admin\AdminModulesController.php

ok, waht modules you're trying to update one by one?

it's not worth to update module in bulk, at the most of hostings there is not enough resources to update all of them (especially when you've got more than 10+ modules to update)

good afternoon,

i got the same problem. I've moved on an other server and from that moment i got this error.

Notice on line 942 in file /var/zpanel/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/xxxx/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php

I've checked the file and nothing seems a problem. 

Edited on DB ps_configuration table and changed everything was connected with the past IP. 

No way. 

I'm trying to update each model, one by one. 

No way.

Thanks to anyone will help, i'm in a big trouble.

Ciao,

Luca

Maybe found something, I uninstalled the 1-click module, reinstalled it and it took me directly to the update page, updated prestashop to 1.6.0.6 and all the other updates on the modules were gone, except for the 1-click module. I uninstalled it again, deleted it and reinstalled and everything seems fine. But I won't know for sure untill another module needs an update...

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I get this, when I try to update my modules (1 by 1), for instance 'Featured products on the homepage':

Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /var/www/shop1/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php on line 404

Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /var/www/shop1/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php on line 402

Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /var/www/shop1/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php on line 398

...and so on...and than, last line:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/shop1/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php:398) in /var/www/shop1/classes/Tools.php on line 143

Where's my problem ? Everything works fine, excapt this issue with updating modules :-/

Version 1.6.0.6

theme bootrstrap

BR,

Vivi

Hello Nemo1,

thank you for your replay, that helped me to regognize that when I was logged in as superuser, on the other hand root did not have permission to log in ssh at that moment ;-)

Now it works !

BR,

Vivi