Upgrading from 1.5.6 to 1.6 stuck

Hi,

while i try upgrading my eshop based on prestashop 1.5.6 with 1-click upgrade to prestashop 1.6.0.5 the instalation stuck at upgrading addons. And when I try acsess shop I get:

Link to database cannot be established: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 's8x6attc'@'195.210.29.44' (using password: YES)

I attach print screen of stuck.

Is there any posibility how to upgrate shop another way withou needing to install and copy all products seo and another content?

post-432277-0-85584400-1395842395_thumb.jpg

I rewrite settings.inc.php than i can access shop but it was not upgrade so I try it for 20 times still same result and then I got 1.6 no idea how.... off course it stuck anyway I must rewrite settings.inc.php... I will mark this as Solved but first I try it on my live shop. 

Edited by mizuplus (see edit history)

• 8 months later...

Could you please tell me step how to upgrade 1.56 to 1.6 prestashop english version. I am running my website http://slmobileprice.com ,

Actually i have update from 1.54 to 1.56 by Click Upgrade - Auto upgrade module but that time its deactive my shop and giving error 500 internal server error on backend and frontend. Then i reconfigured all my website data. this took 1 month. I don't want to lost my data again as i have more products now on my shop.

So could you please tell easiest way to update shop?

Thanks,

Somit

ok i will try first in localhost. But i have already done these things before 6 month on that time after updating shop i was getting error 500 internal server error , in both frontend and backend.

And could you please provide me link , in case again i will get error after updating shop, then how can i restore. and one more thing in phpmyadmin only upload limit 2 Mb. while my database size more than 56 Mb. how can i upload my database?

I have no tut about restoring it. However, make sure you enable error reporting if you get 500 (see my signature).

The procedure would be to wipe out the database, restore the previous one, wipe out files and re-upload them. No other way around, the rollback won't work if you have a 500 page

ok..  I have tried on localhost, update is completed but give error Fatal error. But after refershing this will work but all tab not working properly. So i will not update my shop as i don't know more about backup and php. Could you please tell me what happen when i will not update my shop?

Thanks,

Somit