Really really need a second, third and fourth opinion! Name brand & off brand Products

dbeezer99

Okay its been like 2 months since I launched the site and i have one sale. Well a few but they were just folks that would have bought from me on ebay anyways so they dont count. I just added name brand designer products so Im hoping this will help my visitors convert. PS says im getting like 800-1200 visitors a day but Google analytics is only reporting like 20-100. I assume google is correct.

But I can see that they dont stay that long OR buy so I want to ask you ...WHY WOULD YOU NOT BUY FROM MY SITE..PLEASE LIST THE REASONS!!

That really means alot to me..thank you so much in advance!!!

http://buynowwholesale.com/en/#&panel1-1

Your photos are very small products :( 

No company address :( 

No properly labeled product size. :( 

No descriptions of the goods. :( 

Incorrectly filled meta tags on the home page, category of product. :(

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my site. Would you mind explaining a little more:

- what product pictures do you think i should make larger?

- I decided to not put my address on the website but maybe I should

- What products sizes are not labeled. I have sizes listed in two places in data sheet and in attribute drop down?

- Yes description is a problem. my supplier didnt provide me much so im kinda up the road on that one.

- Yes I didnt create any meta tags because I was going to buy the SEO module but I cant afford. Maybe it would be cheaper to find someone to hire to create me good meta tags..btw how did you know I didnt have any or incorrect ones? 

Thanks again for your help!!