[SOLVED] add new hook in top (thanks Vekia)

Technically you can move every module or block to hook top. All you need to do is adding some code in module's main .php

public function hookDisplayTop($params)
	{
		return $this->hookRightColumn($params);
	}

You just need to remember to use proper source for $params. In example above module's params are set in function hookRightColumn.

After that you can reposition your module with admin's Modules -> Positions : Transplant a module

Vekia you, I'll follow you forever, and are always on your website, they are also a fan of yours.

I managed to make it work, but I can not put it like in the picture, that is, all 3 on a line just like in the picture.

Use your html form box

modification to homeslider has already been done following your guide without the module homeslider you described

Edited by lui1969 (see edit history)

you can't use html block in two positions at the same time, moreover, you can't use any other module in two positions in the same hook. it's impossible, this is how prestashop works.

in this case you will have to use other module to insert contents

if it is possible - please follow my suggestions, paste sample code to html box that you want to use and then - share url to your website

i will do everything else :P

ah, ok, I thought it could be done using html box on the right and left and homeslider in the middle, I did not think to do it only with html box, and I honestly do not know how to put homeslider the center and html box on the right and the left.

using only html box how to insert an image slider in the middle?

however, this is the website that I'm preparing for a client

it will be much easier to use both:

- modified homeslider (i pasted link above)

- html box module

then somewhere in global.css use these styles:

.bx-wrapper {
display:inline-block!important;
float:left;
width:580px!important;
}
.bx-window {width:580px!important;}

effect:

7PTKSvX.png

if you want to add another module one the left hand side, it will be necessary to modify it to, but it will be easy :) with css styles only and switiching module position under modules > positions tab

anyway, if you will need help, just let me know here :)

thanks again Vekia, thanks to your intervention is just what I wanted to do. I wanted to ask just one last information, if in your form, html box, I would like to insert scrolling text with the latest arrivals?

because I carry out the tests, entering the command marquee but everything goes bust