[SOLVED] block categories in footer

Hi all, how can i edit modul like this? 

post-32755-0-03702600-1388847721_thumb.p

you have to increase number of columns on module configuration page. you can do it under: modules > modules tab, search for block categories module and click on "configuration" button, you will see there option:

OfPVRKu.png

you can use as many columns as you want.

please follow forum rules. one thread = one question.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, i have a problem in my Categorieen in the footer :(

stottycabanas, on 27 Jan 2014 - 08:39 AM, said:snapback.png

In back office, go to Modules->Modules, find Categories block, click Configure and set 'How many footer columns would you like' to 0.

Cheers, Dave

Hi Dave, thank you for your information. But that is not working  :(
When i do this, i get 3 lines in my footer.

See for your self:

Schermafbeelding27-01.png

When i keep it on 1 i get 1 list, on 2 i get 3 lists and 0 i get 3  :(

hello

so, if you don't want to display categories in footer, go to modules > positions and search for dispalyFooter modules list, you will see there block categories module. just remove it from this list.

I have done it and it is working.

Someone give me this information:

Go to: Back office 》 Modules 》 Positions 》Scroll down to Footer 》 Find Categories Block 》Click on the small block on the (so their is a tick) Scoll to the top of the page 》 Click UNHOOK Selection

See URL Forum: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/304256-search-function-problem/?do=findComment&comment=1540244

Edited by HansNL (see edit history)

• 6 months later...

hello

so, if you don't want to display categories in footer, go to modules > positions and search for dispalyFooter modules list, you will see there block categories module. just remove it from this list.

Hello vekia!

In my case, I don't see a list of categories in the footer, but categories are normally shown in the top horizontal menu. I can just see title "CATEGORIES", but nothing is listed below. What can I do? I'm using a default theme in the version 1.6.0.6.

Thank you very much!

go to modules > modules and search for block categories

oopen module configuration page and verify value of field where you can define number of columns

it must be at least "1" 

Thank you for quick answer! Unfortunately, your solution does not solve my problem.

Mr. vekia, I have to inform you that I solved my problem!!! Don't ask me how, I just did it :D.

I restored database from backup I made few days ago and created new category with the same name again. Now I can see all categories in footer area. I don't know what was wrong, but before I added new category, everything worked OK.

Thank God for backups! :)