Vote to Improve PrestaShop

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

The best place in the world to ask questions about PrestaShop and get advice from our passionate community!

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

Photo

Oops, something went wrong 1.5.3.1 - 1.5.6.1

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
fandc

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

Hello

I have a shop on your platform, version 1.5.3.1. I used the one click upgrade option to upgrade to version 1.5.6.1. The update was successful. Do not jumped any error.  I did not displayed the pictures or in the administration panel or at the store. According to the instruction on the forum solved the problem. I have photos in the panel and the store. However, I do not have any pages of a particular product. With each product I have a message
""Oops, something went wrong.

Try to refresh this page or feel free to contact us if the problem persists.”

What's interesting as I come in the category that is where I display products from occupation and descriptions, I can add them to the shopping cart, to execute the contract, etc. However, as I want to see the product pożywszy message.: (. Please help solve the problem.

vekia

PrestaShop Legend

• US Moderators
  • 45647 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:29 AM

turn on error reporting, maybe then you will see full error code (what and where doesnt work)

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png

fandc

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:10 PM

hmm no więc tak po włączeniu błędów sprawa wygląda tak:

1. Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/apache2/motomer.www/www.motomer.pl/htdocs/config/config.inc.php on line 34
  2. Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/apache2/motomer.www/www.motomer.pl/htdocs/config/config.inc.php on line 35
  3. Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/apache2/motomer.www/www.motomer.pl/htdocs/config/config.inc.php on line 36

były jeszcze dodatkowe dwa błędy spowodowane modułami

[PSF] Product Tags
Simple Clipboard for Prestashop

tak dla pewności je wyłączyłem. Co teraz?
------------------------------

well then, so when you turn on error case looks like this:

1. Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/apache2/motomer.www/www.motomer.pl/htdocs/config/config.inc.php on line 34
  2. Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/apache2/motomer.www/www.motomer.pl/htdocs/config/config.inc.php on line 35
  3. Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/apache2/motomer.www/www.motomer.pl/htdocs/config/config.inc.php on line 36

there were still two more errors caused by modules

[PSF] Product Tags
Simple Clipboard for Prestashop

just to make sure it turned off. What now?

Nemo1

PrestaShop Superstar

• US Moderators
  • 6441 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:56 AM

I believe it's part of the server configuration. In my opinion, you should contact your hosting company ;)

nemopssignature.jpg
Arvixe Web Hosting | Looking for quality PrestaShop Web Hosting? Look no further than www.arvixe.com!
Blank Page? Enable error reporting: config/defines.inc.php set PS_MODE_DEV to true!

vekia

PrestaShop Legend

• US Moderators
  • 45647 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:57 PM

but warrnings should not affect whole website, anyway, it's first time when i see warning like that, it looks like it's related to server configuration exactly as Nemo said.

free tutorials, free templates, free addons, prestashop modules MndfRK4.png

fandc

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

Na wersji 1.5.4.1 strona normalnie działała. Nie było najmniejszych problemów. http://www.motomer.pl

Po aktualizacji strona dalej się wyświetla ale jak wchodzimy w konkretny produkt powstaje problem który opisałem
http://www.motomer.p...2v-7-wyjść.html

Żadnych zmian w ustawieniach serwera nie było dokonywanych między aktualizacją.

Jakieś pomysły? Pomóżcie proszę

--------------------

On version 1.5.4.1 page normally work. There was not any problems. http://www.motomer.pl
After the update page on the display but as we enter the specific product, the problem arises that described
http://www.motomer.p...-sr80-12v-7-wyj% C5% 9B% C4% 87.html
Any changes to the server settings was not made ​​between the update.
Any ideas? Help please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users