Shipping Settings 1.5.3.1 -> 1.5.6

Hi,

I'm running a shop, Version 1.5.3.1. Actually I'm install the new version pf Prestashop 1.5.6.

Imports and Exports of Customer, Products, .... via SQL -> works fine

The carrier settings in my shop are quite complicated with wight ranges so I also have to import them. No problem it also works but doesn't show the prices in backend anymore...

Once again, the shipping costs calculation works, it just doesn't show the values of prices in the backend anymore. Please check my screenshot.. 

Sure I can change the prices like I did with the 999.99 but it's necessary to see the imported values there...

post-426250-0-92269900-1383329170_thumb.jpg

Do you say that the prices (that you used to see in backend, ARE used correctly when calculating the shipping?

If so, that means they must be there, so then I assume it's just a cache problem in backend. Try to refresh the page Ctrl-F5, clear cache of browser, and go to Advanced Preferences and clear smarty cache (There's a button in 1.5.6 for that here)

Hope that helps,

pascal

I imported all shipping tables via phpmyadmin. The calculation in front end is working well but it doesn't show the values in backend, it just shows 0.000.

Sure, I cleared cache, smarty, tried different browser as well without success.

If I edit the values in backend, it also shows up...

• 4 months later...