Vote to Improve PrestaShop

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

The best place in the world to ask questions about PrestaShop and get advice from our passionate community!

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

Photo

Error installing PayPal Advanced

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
stevierayhall

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

I get the following error on the configuration page for Advanced Settings:

Your PayPal Manager Configuration crendentials are not valid, please double-check their values or contact PayPal.

Everything looks right.  I've been stuck on this for a couple days with no response from Presta Shop or PayPal.

Steve

Cory Heikel

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

let me know if yo hear anything.

Naldinho

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:32 AM

Little late but may be of help for anyone looking for a solution to this later.

I had the same issue and then it occurred to me that having a ! in the PayPal Manager password was fine for PayPal but that it might not be ok for PrestaShop. Removed the ! and the issue with credentials went away.

Not sure if it is just ! or all punctuation 

JayBEE

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:52 AM

Little late but may be of help for anyone looking for a solution to this later.

I had the same issue and then it occurred to me that having a ! in the PayPal Manager password was fine for PayPal but that it might not be ok for PrestaShop. Removed the ! and the issue with credentials went away.

Not sure if it is just ! or all punctuation 

I was also encountering the same issue and sure enough, removing the ! from the PayPal Manager password and using the same password in the module settings, fixed the problem. 

In My Closet Boutique - http://www.shopinsidemycloset.com - where you will be the first to create fashion trends. Offering women’s apparel and accessories at 40-60% off retail store prices.

SocialMonkee - Your Instant Backlink Builder! - http://www.socialmon...ex.php?af=15013 - This is easy not to do folks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users