[solved] Your PayPal Manager Configuration crendentials are not valid, please double-check the

I was unable to log in so I selected "lost password" and never received an email.  So I've been waiting all day to try to move forward with setting up PayPal, which wasn't working either.  This seems like the best free option for a shopping cart, would like to make more progress.  Can someone send me a new password?

Steve

Edited by El Patron
solved updated subject (see edit history)

Now I have the issue setting up PayPal Advanced module gives me this error

Your PayPal Manager Configuration crendentials are not valid, please double-check their values or contact PayPal.

The values are correct as far as I can tell.  I wonder if I need to have the account verified before this setup will work.

my account is verified, and i'm having the same problem. when i try to configure paypal advanced (which is what i have) i get:

Your PayPal Manager Configuration crendentials are not valid, please double-check their values or contact PayPal.

If i configure with payflow and the same account info, it is successful.

either way when i get to checkout it tells me there are no payment modules installed.

OK, thanks for that confirmation, I appreciate knowing this and that I'm not the only one.  I have so much other work to do with getting my webpage and blog going, I can't get derailed by this too much.  Check out my site if you're interested.

www.nourishyourselftoday.com

www.nourishyourselttoday.com/wp

www.facebook.com/nourishyourselftoday

Mine is working now.  What I did was create a new user in my Pay Pal Manager with ADMIN privileges and a different password and used this user and password in the PayPal Advanced user & password settings.  I had tried just using my main user & password, then a user I created that was not ADMIN.  I tried making a purchase and PayPal showed up as a payment method.  I have not tried going through with the payment.  I'll get up the nerve to do that next.

Steve

• Like 1